Codeminer42 is a Brazilian software boutique focused on delivering the best value for its customers. We started operating in September 2011, working ever since then with the most professional and competent developers we can find.
We are miners.
Delivering value into any project is an arduous process. As software developers we thrive to deliver not only well written code, but code which provides real value to each client.
It’s not enough to deliver code by itself, but code which solves real world problems and which provides real value. That’s a mission that we, as miners, will continue to dig deep to achieve.
At Codeminer42, you will have the opportunity to work in many different kinds of projects, with a huge array of technologies and an incredible team of amazing people who will always be ready to help you with anything you need. We encourage dialogue and knowledge sharing, and we also stand up for open-source development.
Some of the challenges you will encounter in this journey:
- Working in highly diverse teams;
- Actively seeking for new technologies and knowledge;
- Being eager to adapt. We encourage learning, and looking for knowledge;
- Communication skills are of great importance.
- São Paulo
- Novo Hamburgo
- Poços de Caldas
- Ribeirão Preto
- Santa Maria
- João Pessoa
- Experience with automated tests;
- Experience with SQL databases;
- Being interested in improving your skills through practicing in a variety of projects, including open-source and clients’ projects;
- Being willing to work in a flat hierarchy workplace, where a “yes, sir” is not acceptable and criticism is always welcomed;
- Advanced English language skills. We supply services to many international clients, and therefore, comprehension and conversations are of extreme necessity. English language skills are of great importance and will be evaluated in your application process;
- For candidates that have no experience, check our trainee program.
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Knowledge in UI/UX;
- Knowledge in Ruby and Ruby on Rails;
- Knowledge in software architecture;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Infrastructure skills. Heroku and AWS are widely used.